Wednesday 11 April 2012

Navigating Fashion Websites - Part 1: Polyvore


Polyvore. I adore it. For those who don't know what it is, it's an outfit creating service. Oh, but it's so much more. It's a shopping service, a fashion help community and an inspiration board.
Source




This is how polyvore works. You go on and use pieces from various shops to create outfits. You can then use those outfits in lots of different ways. To answer questions, enter competitions, etcetera etcetera. Yes, it’s extremely simple.


 I find it helpful as I can find items similar to the ones in my wardrobe and use them to create outfits with other items. This helps me to find out what garments could help my wardrobe.

This is wardrobe revolution people!

Polyvore is also a great way to release your inner fashion guru. When people ask questions you can give them outfit ideas and visa-versa.

You can even buy your outfits for yourself!

The best thing about Polyvore is that is pretty damn fun. It lets you release your inner child. It takes me back to the days when I stuck magazines together to make ‘outfits.’

If you want to find me on Polyvore my name is ilovelife765
Hey, it’s true!

Paint a smile on your face and keep it there
Xoxoxoxoxox
Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for commenting. I absolutely love receiving comments it always makes my day. Please nothing rude or hurtful. Thank you and have a lovely day.
Isabella xx