Saturday 5 November 2011

Songs: A Love, Hate Relationship

I'll tell you what. I love some songs but I really hate some as well. Some songs are seriously hard on your ears. Maybe because they are annoying, the tunes are horrible or because the person singing them has no talent. Here's a list of ten songs I love and five I hate (more of the good stuff is better).  


Ok, let's get the bad stuff over and done with.  


1. Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Cyrus


When I was littler I was obsessed with Billy Cyrus's daughter, Miley Cyrus(I was about 8). Thank god, I don't like her anymore. Allegedly, the family is 'musical.' This song is barely music. Some country music can be good. This is not. AND WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS HAIR?!?  
   
2.Bounce by Calvin Harris 
I am not a fan of techno music so I didn't think I'd like this song. I hate it. It has taken the word repetative to a whole new level. Gosh. 


  




3. Not afraid by Eminem 
Barely any tune. He sounds like he's about to punch you. Enough said!  





4. Cotton Eye Joe 
One word. C.O.R.N.E.Y.  






5. Axel X 
Repetition. It's ok when it's repeating something good but when it's repeating something BAD it's terrible.














Now for 10 songs I ADORE 


1. Back to black by Amy Winehouse  
I love her voice, it's so different to anything you have ever heard. R.I.P Amy. 


2. Set Fire to the Rain 
Adele has been wildly popular for about three months. All they play on the radio is her songs. Still, I love this song and can't get over how good it is. 


3. And I'm telling you I'm not going, Dreamgirls 
I have never seen Dreamgirls but I saw this on Glee and ever since then I have been in love with it! 


4. Cameo Lover by Kimbra 
I've told you I love this song. Just listen. 



5. 1234 by Feist 
Feist is wildly talented. I play this on guitar and love it. 






6. Unpretty, I feel pretty by Glee 
I love West side story and this has modernised the song in a way that I LOVE. 



7. It's not unusual by Glee 
Yeah, I prefer this to the original. Sorry. 


8. Baby it's cold outside 
Yes, I know it's a christmas carol but I still love it. Jazzy and cool. Sweet and uplifting. What's not to love? 




9. Empire state of mind 
I went to NYC and loved it. This song just reminds me of how much fun I had there. And I love the tune. 
10. Dog Days by Florence and the Machine  
In a world of super bad commercial pop, this makes your ears feel amazing. 




THE END 
What do you think? Feel free to comment. 


Stay stylishly fab 
XOXOXOXOXO
Isabella 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for commenting. I absolutely love receiving comments it always makes my day. Please nothing rude or hurtful. Thank you and have a lovely day.
Isabella xx