Wednesday 7 March 2012

A mixed bag - Lana Del Rey, Polka Dot Earrings and Picnics!


New section alert! Say hello to a mixed bag. A mixed bag is a collection of mini articles, recipes, links, photos and videos. It’s a mega post and will happen monthly!

Short n Sweet Album Review – Born to die
I did a feature on Lana Del Rey a couple of weeks ago. I told you I was very excited for her new album and believe me I was.
When it came out I was a little disappointed.
It’s very repetitive. There aren’t really any amazing songs apart from the ones that came out before the album. I mean the songs are pleasant to listen to but they aren’t as good as expected. I give it 3/5.

Amourx
These earrings are as cute as a button!


Let’s Picnic from Eat Drink Chic
I love these let’s picnic invites by Amy Moss. They are pretty and free to print!
A collection of beautiful photographs by MOI

I love this collection of retro style photography


Challenges!
It’s good to give us a little challenge. They can help us put a new perspective on the world and make a positive change for our world and life.  Try and do one this week and see how you feel. Rejuvinated? Happy? Crazy?
-      - Plant a veggie garden
-       -Go for a week without internet
-       -Wear a colour you wouldn’t usually wear (yellow anyone?)
-       -Eat a tofu burger
-       -Run 5km
-       -Do not drive your car for a month


I only just discovered this. It’s really interesting. It makes me feel like a bit of a bimbo because she is so insightful but that is far from the point.   

Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening
Coco Chanel

This pintrest page is mouthwatering.  

Don't worry everyone I'm not one of those crazy, anorexic weight loss fanatics. However, I found this article really interesting and I think it would be a really good way to live. 

Movie of the month - The Help (more to come later in the week) 

Have a lovely day! 
Xoxoxoxoxox 
Isabella 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for commenting. I absolutely love receiving comments it always makes my day. Please nothing rude or hurtful. Thank you and have a lovely day.
Isabella xx