Friday 10 February 2012

Needles, Cookies and Computers- Finding Ways To Release Your Creativity

Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn't really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That's because they were able to connect experiences they've had and synthesize new things.

So, we’ve established that creativity is a pretty damn awesome thing. It fuels jobs, hearts and brains. For those with a day job that they may not particularly like or a thirst for a creative outlet I’ve put together a little list of creative outlets and the pros and cons of each one. 

Blogging
Blogging is a wonderful thing.  It is something that leaves you with a lot of possibilities. You can blog about whatever you like.  If you don’t enjoy it than stop because really, what’s the point of doing it if you don’t? The main pros for me are the happiness it gives me. That is the reason I persist despite the fact I have quite few readers.

Another thing that will be a pro for me, hopefully in the future is money. You can actually make really good amounts of money from a blog but at the same time I would be happy to just keep writing and have no ads.

The things that sort of suck about having a blog is the hate. You can get really awful comments that make you feel like you blog is horrible. Of course, I hate the awful comments but for me the main con of blogging is the fact that sometimes I feel (and I’m sure it’s the same with lots of other bloggers) like I’m just sending articles out into the big wide internet and they’re getting lost and no one can find them or read them. I think ‘who is actually reading this?’ I absolutely love it though and I don’t think I’ll be stopping any time soon.  


Small Business 
Having a small business is a really fun thing to do.  It means making really direct money really quite quickly. The expenses are really quite high though.  You can sell homemade toys, cushions and all sorts of other little things.  You can sell your little things at a market or on Etsy.  

Other things you ay want to do are
-  - Sewing classes
-  - Baking with friends every month
-  - Knitting



Happy releasing creativity.  
Have a lovely weekend
Xoxo
Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for commenting. I absolutely love receiving comments it always makes my day. Please nothing rude or hurtful. Thank you and have a lovely day.
Isabella xx