Tuesday 3 January 2012

Florence and the Machine

I just realised I haven't done a music post for a really long time. So I thought I'd do one about one of my favourite bands. Florence and the machine.  


Florence and the machine is an English indie pop band. The singer is Florence Welsh. I love it because it seems very pure. The band isn't trying to be something it's not. It's just trying to make good music. Her voice is amazing and the songs she sings are fab.  


The style is Alternative with a few influences fom pop, rock and soul.  


Her fashion style is unique, retro and quite rock band like.  It's a bit 80's. She wears a lot of strange yet fabulous dresses. 
  




My favourite songs by Flo and the Machine are Shake it Out, Dog Days are Over and You've Got The Love. 


Hope you enjoyed 
Stay fabulous 
Xoxoxoxoxoxo 
Isabella 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for commenting. I absolutely love receiving comments it always makes my day. Please nothing rude or hurtful. Thank you and have a lovely day.
Isabella xx