Sunday 18 December 2011

8 Days of Christmas, Day 3- Fabulously Delicious Christmas Recipes

When you think of Christmas you think of Turkey, Ham, Christmas Puddings and Mince Pies. I love all these things BUT I'd like to maybe put a bit of a spin on them or maybe not even have them at all (gasp), think of the poor vegetarians. So I've formulated tons of menus to suit YOUR liking of Christmas recipes. 

Traditional 
Here I've found the BEST traditional Christmas recipes of all. Yes, you don't have to use your grandmother's 100 year old recipe, it's not the law. 


Jamie Oliver's Best Turkey in the World  
Jamie Oliver's Stuffing  
Jamie Oliver's Get Ahead Gravy   
Jamie Oliver's Roast Vegetable Mega Mix
Nigella Lawson's Gorgeously Golden Fruit Cake   





Based on Tradition 
This is a bit of a modern spin on the classics.

Asian-Inspired Turkey Salad with Pancakes  
Squash and Spinish Rotolo  
Simple Red Cabbage Salad 
Chocolate Fridge Cake with Pecan and Meringue



Not So Traditional 
These recipes run away from tradition. They are fresh and modern. 
Prwan, Avocado and Watercress Salad
Crispy Duck with Orange Sauce
Thai Cucumber Salad
Steamed Coconut Puddings



I hope you enjoyed.
Stay fabulous
Xoxoxox
Isabella 

PS: I wrote this post sitting in a room smelling of pine, filled with Christmas decorations and with Christmas music playing.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for commenting. I absolutely love receiving comments it always makes my day. Please nothing rude or hurtful. Thank you and have a lovely day.
Isabella xx