Wednesday 31 August 2011

Itunes plug in

Hello, again readers (if there are any) 
I have just realised that I said i would have music on this blog I well I don't so far (despite the fact that I <3 music) Anywayz so, here is right nows top 5 Itunes top chart! (with my recommendations/opinions on the side) 

1. Somebody that I used to know by Gotye (fear. Kimbra) 


I love this song actually, very nice. Its catchy and they are both really quite talented. Lovely tune! 4 and a half  out of 5 


2. Moves like Jagger by Maroon 5


I love this song, its so CATCHY. I love the cool whistling. I don't think Maroon 5 is as talented as Gotye but still ok.  4 out of 5 


3. Someone like you by Adele
Great song. Adele= very very very talented. But its been on the charts for solong. I am getting so sick of it!!!!!!! 1/2 out of 5 (I gave it 5/5 when it first came out its score has dropped cos I'm really sick of it.) 


4. Titanium by David Getta (feat Sia) 
Yeah it's fine don't really have much to say. She's ok, he's pretty good at being a Dj. 3/5 


5. Bounce (Radio Edit) by Calvin Harris (feat Kelis) 
This is a pretty crap song. No talent really no melody just a computer for 75% of the song. 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for commenting. I absolutely love receiving comments it always makes my day. Please nothing rude or hurtful. Thank you and have a lovely day.
Isabella xx